January 31, 2011

I forgot some things!!!

Haha, so I just finished posting and I remembered a few more things I wanted to talk about. Ohh and I found a post that I relate to a lot on another blog.

First the blog post. Which is from My Not So Straight Adventures.

Second is the Super Bowl! I don't know how I forgot about this. I took off from work and I can't wait for the game. I got in on a pool at work, spent $40 on 4 boxes. I can win $125 for the 1st quarter, $250 for half, $125 for the 3rd quarter and $500 for game score. So that gives me some added excitement for the game, I am just hoping I get some good numbers. Now as for who I want to win, lets go Green Bay. Rodgers was my fantasy QB all year long and let me just say, he didn't disappoint. Plus I don't really like the Stealers, other than Santanio Holmes who is now a Jet and Troy Polamalu.

Ok, I think that was it lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment