January 29, 2011

Update Time?

Sorry!!! I haven't updated this thing in a while now, so I figured I'd come on and jot down some of my thoughts. Well, school has started and it is taking up a good amount of my time, couple that with work and I only have a handful of hours a week for myself. I've been slacking on the gym so Monday I will be starting that back up again. I haven't been going out as much this semester as I have in the past, and I am actually enjoying staying in and just refreshing myself instead of going out and wearing myself out more all the time.

So I have been very confused lately. I know I like guys and I am pretty sure I like girls. Basically what I am trying to say is I am not ready to write girls off yet. I have had sex with 5 on only a handful of occasions and I think more is in order before I can say I am not interested in girls. (I am going to have to go through my posts and see what I've talked about already and then write on big "History" post)

Even though I haven't posted much yet I feel like the majority of what I have posted is a bunch of rambling; so I am going to try and clean up the way I write on here in future posts. Sorry for the short/chaotic kind of post, I just wanted to get on here and write something since I haven't in a while. I am going to start keeping up with this every few days so you better get used to me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment