February 2, 2011

SHITT!~

 I forgot what made me think of all that shit - I even put parts in the last post to fill in after *the ones in caps* lol so I look retared... so here is the quote
 Society in general isnt to fond of gays but we are still living our day to day life.
So this got me thinking of what I believe everyone can automatically assume about me and what they really do. I sometimes feel they can know more about me than they actually do. Like I sometimes think when meeting people they know I am insecure about my weight (despite not being very overweight by anymeans) and insecure about possibly being gay. Everytime my friends make a joke about one of us being gay and its my turn to get the joke I have to remember we joke about all of us the same and they arent joking now because they think im gay. 

(Quote from: My Double Life)

Anyway I hope I made some sense in either of these two posts, if not oh well maybe i should retire from blogging young.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog man! I'm going to call you CGNY. Hope school is going well. Keep blogging! I'm also from NY. I was bi when I first started blogging on http://bidudeusa.blogspot.com/ but realized I was into guys more from all feedback. I have another bi guy that blogs with me also from NY. Could also use a 3rd contributor on blog. Send me an e-mail bidudeusa@gmail.com if interested. It'd be cool to have you write on there for now on. Later man.

    GDNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just found your blog. Pity it seems you don't blog anymore . . . I wonder how you're doing with all of this? I think you were maybe a bit too self-conscious about your blogging. It all made perfect sense to me :-)

    ReplyDelete